The Voter Purge Project protects eligible voters against disenfranchisement by monitoring, reporting on, and organizing against wrongful voter purging.
The Voter Purge Project has developed a unique system for acquiring, querying, and analyzing state voter rolls to detect patterns of disenfranchisement. Summary reports are available upon request. Interested parties can contact email@example.com.
- New York
- North Carolina
Latest Voter Purge News
- Texas Dems file complaint to protect right to vote by mail during COVID pandemicOn March 20, 2020, the Texas Democratic Party filed this lawsuit in the Travis County Texas State Court. The plaintiffs […]
- Berkeley Law School Students Report: No Easy Legal Fix for Voter PurgingIn March of 2020, Pooja Shivaprasad and Amanda Miller, law students at the University of California at Berkeley, produced a […]
- VPP Developing New Field Testing Methods to Investigate Voter Purges and DropsExcerpt – Wade Rathke, Chief Organizer Blog – February 15, 2020 As the Voter Purge Project moves forward, we are […]
- Georgia is adding more Democratic-leaning voters faster than Republicans can purge themDaily Kos – February 11, 2020 Georgia Republicans have been working hard to get voters off the rolls, and indeed, […]
- Federal district judge deals blow to Gov. Kemp on voter roll purgeA 2018 federal lawsuit against Kemp, then in his role as secretary of state, challanged his removal of 700,000 voters from the state’s voter rolls.