The Voter Purge Project protects eligible voters against disenfranchisement by monitoring, reporting on, and organizing against wrongful voter purging.
The Voter Purge Project has developed a unique system for acquiring, querying, and analyzing state voter rolls to detect patterns of disenfranchisement. Summary reports are available upon request. Interested parties can contact email@example.com.
- New York
- North Carolina
- Voter Purge Project Report
Reports are in process for:
Latest Voter Purge News
- Voter Purge Project in ViceVice News talked with founder of the Ohio Voter Project and author of the Voter Purge Project’s data cleaning and […]
- Voter Purge Project ReportOn October 1, we released Unnecessary Disenfranchisement: Voter Purges Around the Country, a report detailing our work to monitor and […]
- One IT Guy’s Spreadsheet-Fueled Race to Restore Voting RightsFrom WIRED Magazine September 2020 Issue: Armed with [Steve Tingley-Hock’s], work, voter rights groups in a handful of states are […]
- Texas Dems file complaint to protect right to vote by mail during COVID pandemicOn March 20, 2020, the Texas Democratic Party filed this lawsuit in the Travis County Texas State Court. The plaintiffs […]
- Berkeley Law School Students Report: No Easy Legal Fix for Voter PurgingIn March of 2020, Pooja Shivaprasad and Amanda Miller, law students at the University of California at Berkeley, produced a […]