The Voter Purge Project protects eligible voters against disenfranchisement by monitoring, reporting on, and organizing against wrongful voter purging.
The Voter Purge Project has developed a unique system for acquiring, querying, and analyzing state voter rolls to detect patterns of disenfranchisement. Summary reports are available upon request. Interested parties can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New York
- North Carolina
- Voter Purge Project Report
Reports are in process for:
Latest Voter Purge News
- A GOP donor gave $2.5 million for a voter fraud investigation. Now he wants his money back.Fred Eshelman, founder of Eshelman Ventures, is suing True the Vote after he donated $2.5 million to the group, which […]
- Ohio nearly purged 10,000 voters who ended up casting 2020 ballotsList of 116,000 people set to be removed from rolls after election included thousands of eligible voters From the Guardian: […]
- Twitter Troll Tricked 4,900 Democrats in Vote-by-Phone Scheme, U.S. SaysFrom the NY Times: Douglass Mackey, a right-wing provocateur, was accused of spreading memes that made Hillary Clinton supporters falsely […]
- ‘Stop the Steal’ Didn’t Start With TrumpFrom the New York Times: ‘Stop the Steal’ Didn’t Start With Trump by Jamelle Bouie To explain the attack on […]
- GeorgiaFrom ACJ: A federal judge on Wednesday declined to force the state to immediately restore to voting rolls thousands of […]