The Voter Purge Project protects eligible voters against disenfranchisement by monitoring, reporting on, and organizing against wrongful voter purging.
The Voter Purge Project has developed a unique system for acquiring, querying, and analyzing state voter rolls to detect patterns of disenfranchisement. Summary reports are available upon request. Interested parties can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New York
- North Carolina
- Voter Purge Project Report
Reports are in process for:
Latest Voter Purge News
- ‘Stop the Steal’ Didn’t Start With TrumpFrom the New York Times: ‘Stop the Steal’ Didn’t Start With Trump by Jamelle Bouie To explain the attack on […]
- GeorgiaFrom ACJ: A federal judge on Wednesday declined to force the state to immediately restore to voting rolls thousands of […]
- Voter Purge Project UpdatesThis fall, we have been hard at work doing Get Out the Vote drives to ensure that all eligible voters […]
- Voter Purge Project in ViceVice News talked with founder of the Ohio Voter Project and author of the Voter Purge Project’s data cleaning and […]
- Voter Purge Project ReportOn October 1, we released Unnecessary Disenfranchisement: Voter Purges Around the Country, a report detailing our work to monitor and […]